There are several great lodging options in the Charleston Area. Whether you want to stay at…
- The Beach in a condo or hotel
- Downtown Charleston in a historic hotel or a bed and breakfast
- Seabrook or Kiawah Island Resorts
- A campground or RV Park
- Or a simple hotel that is convenient and cost efficient
…we have options. Check out the categories and listings below or let us know if you would like to stay in the condo we have access to on Seabrook Island.
Condo on Seabrook Island:
2060 Long Bend Dr
Johns Island, SC 29455
- It is fully furnished with new flat screen tv
- Two full bedrooms.
- Master has a queen size bed with private bathroom with shower and jetted tub.
- The other bedroom has two twin beds. That bedroom also has access to their own shower and bathroom.
- The appliances are all new (Microwave oven, refrigerator, washer and dryer).
- View is of the tennis courts on one end and opposite the marsh on the front end.
- The regime has access to it’s own private pool (which can be used with an access card) and it is walking distance (less than 10mins) to the new lake house which has a giant outdoor pool and indoor pool with access to a huge gym loaded with precor machines etc.
- Bike to the beach or drive (5mins)
- 2017 Rates: $150/night
- $100 Cleaning Fee for all stays.
Email with questions or to make a reservation.
Kiawah Island Resort/Condos/Villas (15-20 minutes from the lake and 35 minutes to downtown Charleston):
Kiawah Island is home to several world class golf courses as well as pristine beaches. There are dining and shopping options at the Straw Market and at nearby Freshfields Village. Just outside the gates you will also find Bohicket Marina with shopping, dining, boat rentals, fishing charters, paddle boarding and Kayaking through Island Paddle Adventure, and more.
Downtown Charleston (15-20 minutes from the lake and 15-20 minutes from Folly Beach):
Historic downtown Charleston, SC boasts beautiful historic homes and buildings, a beautiful waterfront as well as amazing shopping and dining. Whether you stay in one of these hotels, inn’s, or Bed and Breakfasts, you will have easy access to one of America’s most beautiful cities.
- French Quarter Inn www.fqicharleston.com 843.722.1900
- Charleston Place www.charlestonplace.com 843.723.1848
- Holiday Inn Historic District www.holidayinn.com 843.805.7900
- Embassy Suites www.embassysuites.com 843.723.6900
- Vendue Inn www.vendueinn.com 843.577.7970
- Wentworth Mansion www.wentworthmansion.com 843.853.1886
- Ashley Inn Bed and Bkfst. www.charleston-sc-inns.com 843.723.1848
- Hampton Inn www.hamptoninn.com 843.723.4000
- Courtyard Marriott www.marriot.com 843.722.7229
Folly Beach (20-25 minutes from the lake):
Folly Beach is a local beach community with plenty of rentals, but it retains it’s local feel as it is not over-run with highrise condos. With surf shops, restaurants and proximity to downtown Charleston, it is our favorite beach area.
- Fred Holland Realty www.fredhollandrealty.com
- Avocet Properties www.avocetproperties.com
- Folly Island Realty www.follyislandrealty.com
- Tides at Folly Beach (only highrise beach front hotel on the island) www.tidesfollybeach.com
Hotels in convenient areas:
The listings that say “Downtown View” are directly across the Ashley River from downtown Charleston. They are a bit more expensive than the listings that say “West Ashley”, which are down highway 17 South and convenient to downtown as well as our ski site.
- Hampton Inn (West Ashley) www.hamptoninn.com843.573.1200
- Spring Hill Suites (Downtown view) www.springhillsuites.com 843.571.1711
- Holiday Inn Riverview (Downtown view) www.holidayinn.com 843.556.7100
- Lands Inn (West Ashley) (most economical, but clean) www.landsinnsc.com 843.763.8885
- Sleep Inn (West Ashley) www.sleepinn.com (843) 556-6959
Cabins and Campground/RV Park:
- James Island County Park www.ccprc.com 843.795.4386