SETH STISHER’S WATERSKI TRAINING CENTER at OZ
We are in our fourth year at our new site, Oz, in Charleston, SC (only about 10 minutes from our old site on Johns Island). Come ski with us and check out the new home of the Seth Stisher’s Water Ski Training Center. Ski with Seth Stisher and the H2O Crew at our private man-made site hidden in the woods on Johns Island, minutes from downtown Charleston, beaches, and Kiawah/Seabrook Islands. Email us to book your skiing and for directions to our new place. We offer:”
- waterski coaching for all levels and ages
- some of the most detailed and high level coaching available
- video analysis
- cutting edge techniques and technology
- a comfortable, non-intimidating environment where everyone is welcome and EVERYONE has a great time!
- one on one instruction custom tailored to your needs
- housing is available near the site
- an H2OProShop.com satellite shop on site with great deals on the latest gear and apparel from the guys who use it.
- demo equipment from most major manufacturers including, D3 Skis, Radar Skis, HO Skis, Connelly Skis, Eagle Sports, Masterline, Reflex Hardshell Waterski Bindings, and more!
- Folly Beach
- Isle of Palms
- Sullivan’s Island
- Kiawah Island
- historic downtown Charleston.
Our main goal is for you to have fun …and we think you will.
Lastly, although we carry equipment and demo equipment from all manufacturers, we would especially like to thank our sponsors: Skiers Pier and Malibu Boats, Eagle Sports, D3 Skis, Buoy Creek, Reflex Hardshell Waterski Boots and Bindings, and Fogman Binding Systems.
Why ski with us? In brief, we are not a “big box” ski school or camp, and although we find no fault with those who are, we focus on a one-on-one environment where we have the time to talk with you dockside in order to really get into the details and establish a plan for you and your skiing. You can also guarantee that you won’t be coached by several different “staff” members who offer a series of unrelated water ski tips. If you are ever coached by someone other than Seth Stisher, there will be full communication on things you have worked on, progress you have made, things you are executing well and those that you still haven’t gotten. Come experience training custom tailored to your needs, but again, please know that our biggest goal is for you to continue to enjoy your passion now and for years to come.
A DAY AT THE SSTC
At our training center, we operate from 9am until 3:00pm each day. We take approximately 15 bookings per day in order to have ample time to give each of our client’s the attention and coaching that they need. You can either book your times specifically or get into a rotation with the other guests throughout the day. We operate based around 20 minute blocks per session but we leave a few gaps in the schedule based on the fact that from time to time we may need to have a short dockside explanation for a skier to clarify a concept or rehearse a movement. Our goal is to give you quality over quantity. We generally do coached sets in the morning and ski rides in the afternoon.
Stay tuned for “A Day at the SSTC” video.